You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Anodising business refers to the chemical process known as anodising. It is commonly used for increasing the thickness of the oxide layer on the surface of different metal parts.
This business serves manufacturers who use metal parts as a raw material for their products.
● Aluminum anodising business;
● Sulfuric acid anodizing business;
● Chromic acid anodizing business;
● Phosphoric acid anodizing business;
● Plasma electrolytic oxidation business.
Equipment & Materials
Anodising is a dangerous chemical process. Running a business like this requires building a chemical laboratory and hiring professional chemists. Besides, you will need to get a license and invest in anodising machinery.