You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Armed Response Business
Armed response business is the process of offering private monitoring and armed response services helping keep people’s life safe after they’ve been robbed or attacked.
This business serves individual customers who protect their private homes and corporate customers protecting their office spaces and production areas.
● Monitoring and armed response business;
● Monitoring and armed response systems manufacturing;
● Armed robbery safety and prevention business;
● Armed response and alarm monitoring hire;
● Armed response systems sale.
Equipment & Materials
Obtaining a license is the most difficult and time-consuming process in this business. Not only will you have to build a team of highly skilled guards, but you will need to constantly renew your license (which is not free in South Africa).
Other items of expenditure are weapons, vehicles, uniform, office space.