You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Clothing Manufacturing Business
Clothing manufacturing business is the process of starting your own clothing line and manufacturing t-shirts, pants, jerseys, i.e. making up the whole garment.
In other words, this business transforms fabrics made by textile producers into clothing and various clothing accessories.
In South Africa, an average household spends R5000 per annum on clothing. This translates into several billion dollars per year.
● T-shirts manufacture and wholesale business;
● Custom t-shirts with customers’ image making and selling business;
● Pants manufacture and wholesale business;
● Jerseys manufacture and wholesale business;
● Luxury clothing for men and women manufacture and wholesale business.
Tools & Equipment
Not only sewing machines are what is needed to make clothes. Also, you will have to invest in pressing and cutting machines, knitting and equipment and establish strong connections with textile suppliers.