You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Embossing business refers to starting a company which produces raised or sunken designs on paper, sheet metal, plastic and other surfaces.
The most common materials that are suitable for embossing are aluminium, copper, zinc, steel, card rock, copper, hot rolled steel, brass and other.
This business also involves offering debossing services which are the opposite process.
● Custom embossing and stamping services business;
● Embossing and foil stamping business;
● Leather embossing services;
● Contract embossing and debossing business;
● Embossing and debossing equipment manufacture and wholesale business;
● Embossing equipment and supplies business.
Tools & Equipment
To run this business, you will need some machines and hand tools for die cutting, foil stamping, die-cutting, letterpress and other processes. This includes embossing pads, embossing dabbers, industrial hydraulic deep embossing machines as well as adhesives, cutting tools, stencils.