You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Fence & Fencing Business
Fence and fencing business is the process of building a wire or netting structure enclosing a particular area.
A fence is not the same as a wall because it doesn’t have a solid foundation. A fencing company serves zoos, prisons, railway lines, open-air areas and other businesses.
● Fence installation and repair business;
● Vinyl fences installation and repair business;
● Aluminum fences services business;
● Fencing industry supply business;
● Decorative fencing services business;
● Industrial and security fencing business.
Tools & Equipment
The most popular fencing materials are wood and metal. The list of fencing installer’s tools includes a lump hammer, mattock, post hole digger, sledgehammer, power mixer.
You’ll also need a vehicle and several workers.