You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Fire Prevention and Protection Business (Fire Safety) Business
Fire prevention and protection business refers to running a company manufacturing and installing fire alarm systems, fire ventilation equipment, offering fire protection services.
This business serves a wide range of customers from household to big corporations.
● Fire alarm systems;
● Fire escapes;
● Fire extinguishers;
● Fire insurance;
● Fire protection engineers;
● Fire protection equipment and services business;
● Fire safety training;
● Fire ventilation equipment;
● Fire protection equipment and services;
● Firefighting equipment business;
● Fireproofing services;
● Fireproof doors manufacture and wholesale business;
● Flame retardants business;
● Flameproofing and flameproofing materials business.
Tools & Equipment
Starting your own fire safety equipment shop requires getting a license and buying shelves, racks as well as fire extinguishers, fire blankets, sprinklers, first aid kits, smoke alarms. Another option is not only selling but also installing. In this case, you will have to hire workers and provide them with working clothes and safety equipment such as work gloves, work glasses, etc.