You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Iron & Steel Business
Iron and steel business is the process of manufacturing iron and steel which serve as raw materials for building buildings, bridges, making autos, etc.
In South Africa, iron and steel are commonly used for making footings, floor framing, load-bearing walls, beams, columns as well as manufacturing various products used in our everyday lives such as spoons, forks, stoves, fridges, tubes, etc.
● Iron and steel supply business;
● Iron and steel factory business;
● Steel and iron trading business;
● Iron and still import/export business;
● Stainless steel pipe manufacture business.
Tools & Equipment
To start manufacturing steel and iron, you will have to build a factory and buy metal manufacturing equipment. This refers to hot and cold mills, lifting devices, blast furnace, casters, coke ovens, continuous casting equipment, converters, etc.