You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Laundry & Dry Cleaning Business
Laundry and dry cleaning business is the process of washing and dry cleaning of clothing, textiles, and some shoes (sneakers). It might refer to a self-service or a full-service laundry.
This business serves mostly residential customers living in big cities.
Washing and the dry-cleaning industry contributes up to 6% to South Africa’s GDP.
● Laundry Business;
● Laundry Service Business;
● Dry Cleaning Business;
● Dry Cleaning & Laundry Equipment - Commercial & Industrial;
● Ironing & Pressing Machines;
● Industrial Washing Machines;
● Ironing & Pressing Services;
● Launderette Equipment;
● Laundry Consultants;
● Laundry Detergents;
● Laundry & Dry Cleaning Equipment - Comm & Ind;
● Dry Cleaning & Laundry Equipment - Commercial & Industrial.
Tools & Equipment
To get involved in this business and start your own laundry and cleaning service, you need vacuum table, steam iron, cold spotting board, dry-cleaning machine, pant topper, pant press, storage rails, flat mop. In some cases, a scrubber might be needed.
Needless to say, the most important accessories for this business are industrial washing machines.