You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Machinery business is the process of manufacturing, wholesaling, maintaining and repairing of various pieces of machinery. This refers to industrial machines such as ovens, powder mixers, metalworking machinery.
This business serves other companies manufacturing their own products, in this way, this is a B2B business.
● Industrial Machinery Business;
● Reconditioned Machinery Business;
● Industrial Instruments;
● Industrial Ovens;
● Liquid & Powder Mixers;
● Machine Belts: Belting - Mechanical - Manufacturers & Wholesalers;
● Machine Design Business;
● Machine Knives;
● Machine Shops;
● Machine Tool Repairs & Reconditioned;
● Machinery Repair & Reconditioning;
● Electronic Machinery Repairs;
● Metalworking Machinery.
Tools & Equipment
To start this business, you will have to build a factory and purchase metalworking and plastic processing machinery. Also, you’ll have to establish business contacts with suppliers of raw materials such as steel, plastics, etc.
An important part of such a company is an engineering department. You will have to build a scientific department, hire chemists, physicists and programmers.