You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Metal Fabrication Business
Metal fabrication business refers to creating various metal structures from raw materials. This refers to metal parts, machines and other structures.
In most cases, this business serves other businesses (engineering, aircraft manufacturing, construction industry).
● Metal fabrication and welding service business;
● Custom metal fabrication service business;
● Metal fabrication, welding and precision machining business;
● Shelving manufacturing and distribution business;
● Metal fabrication equipment manufacture and wholesale business.
Tools & Equipment
To start a metal fabrication company, you will need to buy various cutting, bending and assembling machines. This also includes press brakes, tube benders, shears (both hand and automatic), vibratory finishing systems, fastener insertion systems, heat treat ovens, spot welding machines and other.
Along with buying the right equipment, you’ll have to employ reliable staff and get appropriate insurance coverage.