You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Mushroom business refers to growing different varieties of mushrooms and selling them for a profit to local restaurants, cafes, hotels.
Among the others, most popular mushrooms in South Africa are a white button, crimino portabello, shitake mushrooms and others.
● Dried mushrooms business;
● Fungiculture - Mushroom Growing/Farming Business;
● Mushroom Wholesale & Retail;
● Mushroom Biltong Business;
● Mushroom Farming Business;
Tools & Equipment
To grow mushrooms, you will have to build a farm and purchase special equipment and supplies.
This refers to pre-pasteurised mushroom compost, mushroom bag clamps, vinyl tubing, sterile alcohol swabs, sterilised grain spawn, casing mixtures and others.