You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Restaurant Equipment & Supplies Business
Restaurant equipment and supplies business refers to selling refrigerators, ice machines, salamander broilers, grease traps, chef knives, griddles, commercial shelving and others as well as various pieces of safety equipment.
With over 85 thousand restaurants operating within South Africa, our country can be considered “a restaurant country”. So, there always a place for another restaurant equipment and supplies company.
● Restaurant equipment and supplies business;
● Dishwashing machines business;
● Glass washing machines business;
● Commercial ice machines manufacture and wholesale business;
● Commercial stoves and ovens supply business;
● Commercial deep fryers business.
Tools & Equipment
Starting your own commercial kitchen and restaurant equipment repair service requires getting a license, hire technicians and buying both basic electrician kits and special pieces of equipment. This includes AC voltage detector pen, telescoping magnetic pick-up tool, security bits, fingerless kevlar gloves, turkey baster, canned air and others.