You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Sewing Machine Business
Sewing machine business is the process of manufacturing, selling and repairing various sewing machines, overlocks and other sewing devices required for both home and commercial use.
This business serves big sewing factories, small sewing studios, sewing workshops, individual tailors.
● Sewing machines service and repair;
● Button and buckle covering machines;
● Sewing machines manufacture and wholesale;
● Overlock machine manufacture and wholesale;
● Industrial sewing machines rental.
Equipment & Materials
Starting a sewing machine service requires renting an office, hiring a maintenance foreman and buying such as wire strippers, long nose pliers, diagonal pliers, screwdrivers, insulating tape, batteries, an so on.