You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Waste Disposal Business
Waste disposal business is the process of waste management which refers to managing both solid and liquid unwanted and unusable substances from their inception to the final disposal.
In South Africa, waste management is regulated by the National waste management strategy also known as “The Waste Act of 2008”).
This sector is still open for entrepreneurs.
● Residential waste and recycling service business;
● Waste disposal and collection solution business;
● Waste disposal and trash pickup service business;
● E-waste recycling business;
● Garden refuse disposal service;
● Medical waste disposal business.
Tools & Equipment
Starting your own waste disposal company requires obtaining a license from local authorities and buying vehicles as well as special equipment. This refers to landfill compactor, garbage truck, shadow boards, bins and others.