You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Fibreglass business refers to manufacturing and selling fibre-reinforced plastic which is used in cars, boats, decks, window frames, aeroplanes and even rocket ships.
This business serves other businesses manufacturing various machines, vehicles, devices.
● Fibreglass manufacturers and distributors;
● Fibreglass moulding manufacturers;
● Fibreglass pattern making and/or repairs;
● Fibreglass products;
● Fibreglass reinforced cement;
● Fibreglass reinforced plastic manufacturers.
Tools & Equipment
To start a fibreglass manufacturing company, you will have to establish connections with suppliers of kaolin clay, colemanite, limestone, dolomite or other source material. Producing fibreglass involves buying a fibreglass pultrision machine, hiring operators and providing them with working clothes, safety glass, gloves, etc.