You are on a business page. Business pages explained.
Roofing business is the process of manufacturing and selling roofing materials such as tile, slate, polycarbonate, tar paper and other building materials. This also refers to offering roofing and waterproofing services for both residential and commercial clients.
This business is a part of the construction industry and is often considered to be the last stage of the construction process.
● Residential and commercial roofing business;
● Metal roof and floor deck business;
● Asphalt roofing shingles manufacture and wholesale business;
● Roofing nail, roofing screw and other roofing accessories manufacture and wholesale business;
● Roofing and gutter services business;
● Roofing insurance business.
Tools & Equipment
To start a company providing roofing services, you will have to get a license and buy proper insurance coverage. When it comes to equipment, you will have to buy multiple roofing tools. Some of them are pry bar, cordless drills, ladders, caulking gun, framing square, pneumatic nail gun as well as safety equipment (safety glasses, gloves, etc.)